Monday, December 17, 2012

Women's Magazines For Free

Here's something to consider for women out there who are interested in good women's magazines.

I currently subscribe to two of them (both are hardcopy since I am smart-technology-challenged due to income at this time).

Neither of them cost me personally a dime.

The first one is, of course, Oprah or "O" Magazine.  There's a lot of wisdom AND a lot of B.S. and expensive crap I don't need in her pages.

I'm currently in my second subscription of O this time around.  Both of these were two-year subscriptions which I paid for using gift card money on Amazon.com.

The second one is called "More" Magazine.  This one, so far, is totally free - but I have no idea when my non-subscription runs out, since it's technically Stu's subscription.

Stu is a master at getting free stuff.

I like MORE more than O at this exact moment.

Since I am an evolving being with a rapidly evolving brain, this comment may have an expiration date.

But in the meantime, ladies, if you like magazines and you like free stuff, check this out:

http://www.more.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment