Friday, December 21, 2012

The World Continues...

The humans on this planet got it wrong, didn't they?  Mayans, Aztecs, Oreo-lovers, political pundits... whoever.  All of US.  Glad to still be here.

On a more local note in St. Louis, MO:  the weather guys also got it wrong - again.  No lovely blanket of white to share on Facebook for me.

But let's be fair:  this is not a town for the faint of heart to pursue careers in meteorology.

It's my hope that I shall never complain about a sky this blue and beautiful behind a starkly bare tree, as viewed from my office window.

(Next door neighbor's roof is way less interesting than the people living  there.)

I'm not sure, however, that I will be able to brave the current "23 degrees, feels like 9 degrees" that my internet screen tells me it is outside.

Poor Jack might miss walkies again today.  I still love my treadmill and my National Public Radio shows.

It's All Good.  Very Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment